Job title: Customer Services Team Member (Part-Time)
A position has become available in Christchurch for a Customer Services Team Member (Part-Time).
- Market leading business
- Innovative, progressive and dynamic Company
- Friendly and positive working environment
- Incentives and benefits
MCP New Zealand Limited is a private company expanding its market share in supplying a large range of manufactured and imported products. Specifically our manufacturing facility located in Wigram, Christchurch manufactures window furnishing products for sale to wholesale and retail channels. The company has been supplying major retail chains and independent operators throughout New Zealand for over 60 years.
- To service customers’ needs by receiving and processing orders via telephone, email and fax; organizing delivery of goods or provisions of services; resolving issues as they arise in a professional and timely manner.
- Accuracy with data entry and contribute to and ensure the smooth running of all orders and services within the team.
- Deal with inbound and outbound service calls
- Liaise between customer and company to ensure customer receives required products/services in a timely manner
- Liaise between departments to ensure product/service is provided to customer’s specification
- Handle and rectify customer complaints professionally
- Commitment to providing excellent internal and external relationships
- Maintain accurate database records and/or documentation
- Extensive procedural and product knowledge (training will be given)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, ability to build rapport with internal/external customers
- Ability to maximise opportunities to increase sales and be sales focussed
- Typing skills of 40wpm
- Excel and Word proficiency
- Ability to quickly learn complex in-house computer software (Windowizard and Concord) – training will be given
- Attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude
All applicants for this position require New Zealand residency or a valid NZ work visa.