Role title: Key Account Manager – Central North Island
- Tauranga or Hamilton based
- Hands-on Key Account Manager Role
- Progressive Dynamic Company
- Client Facing Professional
The MCP Group is a privately owned company expanding its market share by supplying a large range of manufactured and imported products including drapery hardware (curtain tracks), made to measure blinds, outdoor blinds and other related accessories. The company supplies major retail chains and independent operators throughout New Zealand and into various export markets.
The appointee will be responsible for achieving budgeted revenue by developing sales opportunities within our key accounts and independent retail specialists, whilst looking to expand our customer base.
Key attributes sought in the appointee include:
- A successful career in business to business (B2B) sales is crucial, preferably in the retail sector. Industry experience would be highly regarded but we would consider an individual who has the drive to learn, in an environment which is very challenging and rewarding.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- A proven ability to work remotely.
- Confidence in delivering product training.
- Disciplined approach to achieving KPI’s.
- The ability to work autonomously in planning and managing a vital business territory.
- Have a genuine want to advance within our company and to assist your customer base.
- Be computer literate in all Microsoft Office suite of products and possess an ability to quickly learn in-house computer software programs.
- Ability to travel (up to a maximum of 8 nights away a month).
- Have a technical ability.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly successful company that has demonstrated strong, consistent progression and profitability. This position provides an excellent opportunity for a capable, energetic Key Account Manager who relishes the prospect of being instrumental in their customers’ and their company’s continued growth.
Please email CV & cover letter to our National Sales Manager: Autumn@windoware.co.nz
Please note we will only accept written applications.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Visa.