- Wellington Based
- Exciting Key Account Manager Role
- Excellent Benefits and Commission Structure
- Autonomous Position – On The Road
- Supportive Team Culture
Windoware is a Kiwi owned and operated company, manufacturing a vast array of window furnishing products including drapery hardware (curtain tracks and rods), made to measure indoor blinds and other related accessories. The company owns multiple manufacturing facilities in New Zealand and off shore which ensures the ability to provide high quality, market leading products. The company is rapidly increasing its market share, supplying major retail chains and independent operators throughout New Zealand and into various export markets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving monthly budgets by maintaining and developing sales opportunities within our key accounts, whilst looking to expand our customer base. This is accomplished by face-to-face meetings with customers, on a scheduled call cycle, across the region. The role is field based with allocated admin time each week.
A regular day in this role would include:
- 6 face-to-face, scheduled, meetings with key accounts including multi-site retailers, interior designers, workrooms and big box hardware stores
- Delivering product training on new ranges and innovations
- Identifying and creating promotional opportunities for customers and the business
- Negotiating pricing structures
- Upskilling customers on our unique market-leading software platform
- Ensuring brand loyalty with each customer by offering impeccable service
- Recording meetings and calls accurately in CRM
- Discovering any relevant market information and feeding back to the wider business
- Recognising future product or service opportunities and liaising with the R&D team
- Identifying new customer opportunities and occasionally cold calling
To ensure success in this role, the new KAM would receive:
- On-going access to training programs
- Personal development opportunities
- Highly supportive team environment
- Invitation to regular national sales and customer conferences
- Marketing support and local targeted campaigns to feed the sales pipeline
- Company vehicle and all relevant tools for the role
Key attributes sought in the appointee include:
- A successful career in business to business (B2B) sales is crucial, preferably in the retail sector
- Industry experience would be highly regarded however we would consider an individual who has the drive to learn, in an environment which is challenging and rewarding
- Excellent oral and written English
- A proven ability to work remotely whilst also being an integral part of a supportive team
- Genuine ‘people person’ who has a desire to assist customer’s in their growth
- Disciplined approach to achieving KPIs
- Competence in efficiently planning and managing a vital business territory
- Be computer literate in all Microsoft Office suite of products and possess an ability to quickly learn in-house computer software programs
- Ability to travel (2 nights away a month depending on location)
- Have a technical ability or at least a willingness to be hands on with technical challenges.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for a capable, energetic Key Account Manager who relishes the prospect of being instrumental in their customers’ and their company’s continued growth. If you wish to be part of a growing, diverse and transparent company then Windoware could be for you.
Please note we will only accept written applications.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Visa.