A Curtain Track Fabricator position is available in our Wigram production facility. Working within a team unit, full training will be provided to the successful candidate so no previous experience is required.
Curtain Track Fabricator duties include:
- Cutting tracks and aluminium extrusion as per order specification worksheet
- Preparing work to be completed by assembling parts and componentry listed on order specification worksheet
- Full assembly of tracks
- Undertaking full quality check of all tracks
- Packaging of tracks for dispatch, and invoicing
The successful applicant can/will:
- High level of attention to detail
- Have a can do attitude
- Be able to read measurements
- Be proud of their work and take responsibility for it
- Be reliable and honest
- Be a tidy worker
- Have a good awareness of safety requirements associated with a production environment
- Be able to work on their feet all day
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Be able to work overtime if necessary
- Be able to work on their own and in a team
The full time position is for 40 hour per week between the hours of 7:30am- 4:00pm. Overtime is regularly required. A start date as soon as possible is preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview, where the hourly rate will be discussed. Experience is desirable but full training in the role will be given.
All applicants for this position require New Zealand residency or a valid NZ work visa.
The branch is located in Wigram, Christchurch.
MCP New Zealand Ltd comprises a group of brands/subsidiaries including “Windoware”, “Bowranda” and “Windowizard”and its team of employees enjoy;
- Monthly donut days (yes – FREE donuts)
- Overtime Penal rates
- Monthly incentive schemes
- Career progression
- Free staff apparel
- Friendly environment
- FREE access to training opportunities (i.e. forklift license, First Aid certificate, Supervisory courses)
- The enjoyment of an indoor work environment
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org