Job title: Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Superstar Needed! Wigram, Christchurch
MCP New Zealand Ltd has been in business for 62 years specialising in the manufacture and wholesale of blinds, curtain tracks, rods and accessories. A market leader in a number of categories, we supply to major retail chains and independent operators throughout New Zealand and into various export markets.
As a member of our Customer Services team your focus will be on ensuring that our domestic and international customers continue to receive the level of service that we pride ourselves on and that has made our company what it is today.
The Hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Previous experience in a fast paced, dynamic customer services role
- Likes dealing with people
- Likes to win and gets excited about sales and the sales process
- Enjoys building relationships with repeat customers
- A strong work ethic
- Has a strong attention to detail
- Verbal and written skills to a high standard
- A hands on and can do attitude
- Be computer literate in all Microsoft office products and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn in-house computer software programmes.
We are a very busy company and you will be working with experienced people who enjoy making things happen for our customers.
Whilst an interest in the interior design field and in particular window décor would be advantageous it is not a prerequisite. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!