Job title: Marketing Coordinator
An exciting career opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to create and deliver innovative marketing programs for a market leading business with a fun work environment and great team culture.
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market whether B2B or B2C.
- Coordination of all marketing activities bringing material and programs to market up to the point of the Key Account Managers
- Co-ordination of the “New Product Development” program including the process and systems by which NPD is managed.
- To manage the entire product(s) line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Actively and personally creating, cultivating and maximizing marketing and PR opportunities for the company’s products and services
- Ensuring budgeted allowances are contained and resources deployed to maximum advantage
- Grow and utilize your knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Be an excellent communicator
- Think creatively about market and branding opportunities
- Be interested in what motivates consultants and consumers
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Manage technology and associated infrastructure for all external digital media and software integrations (i.e. website, Windowizard – externally)
- Acquire appropriate metrics internally and/or externally to ensure accurate marketing audits of prospective program changes or new product introductions and applications.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the management team. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives.
- Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- To direct marketing staff where necessary to ensure optimum utilization of marketing resource
- To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media with PR releases.
- Manage, through subordinates, the Customer Satisfaction Index releasing summary information to nominated parties for further dissemination.
- To conduct market research, utilizing standard research protocols for study, to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product, working with all departments for its execution
- To analyse potential strategic partner relationships for product lines.
- To be aware of sales trends, new market areas and any factor that may affect current or future sales and convey this information to the General Manager
- To provide training material and exercises for relevant MCP sales and customer Service staff
- To represent the company at industry and/or client functions as required
- To ensure compliance of Company Workplace Health and Safety requirements